Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Company Logo Party Favor Charms

Send me your logo, I'll turn it into a great high quality advertising or promotional tool!
Shop Now!

Images are digitally designed then transferred to scrabble size rectangles. The backs are coated with crystal lacquer for a protective finish. Finally, silver bails and charm rings are attached to each one.

Perfect party favors for company events, baby showers, birthday parties, bridal showers, house warming parties, and wedding receptions! Use them as table markers, as guest gifts, or to decorate with!

Shop Now!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Truly I am in love with these Company Logo Party Favor Charms. These are just perfect for my annual business event that I am going to host quite soon but currently have been looking for the affordable yet spacious indoor corporate events NYC venues. Could you help regarding this?

Denilleeo Designs said...

Hi curtis03 Lewis ,

I would LOVE to help you with these charms! I do a lot of events, and can work with different budgets. What are you looking to have made? Some people will do sets, some people so 1 image on several hundred charms for table markers or some put them in goody bags / swag bags, or others just hand them out. Thoughts?

You can take a look at options here on my Etsy page www.denilleeo.etsy.com

I can give you bulk pricing as well, once you know about what you're looking for :o)

Thank you!
Denille